Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher ✖️


When I borrow books from friends, I really want to enjoy them. In this case, I couldn't get into it because of the genre, which means I probably shouldn't review it. Fantasy just isn't something I generally enjoy. This one couldn't win me over. :(. I made it almost half way through before I decided to call it quits. There were some exciting parts that kept me interested, yet not often enough to keep me going. I probably just don't have imagination enough to totally understand furies and powers and such. I'm sure if those were easy for me to grasp and picture, this would have been a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Readings Wherein I Failed to Comment

Night by Elie Wiesel 🔖🔖🔖🔖 Looking for Alaska by John Green ✖️ Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly ✖️