Saturday, March 25, 2017

The Gadwell Incident - Prequel to Lock & Key by Ridley Pearson 🔖🔖🔖


Definite action packed short story. Listened to this one.

This is a prequel to a series which I likely won't be reading, but not because of this book. This was a good stand alone, even though there is a cliff hanger of sorts at the end. It felt complete enough for a fun short story.

The story was from a young, current day James Moriarty's younger sister. She took the reader through an action packed day as they both attempted to solve a mystery about their father. It was action packed, quick, and easy to follow. There were great descriptors that brought clear images to mind. The characters were believable and relate-able.

Overall I liked the story and enjoyed the pace. I wasn't so caught up in it that I'd necessarily recommend it to others and I don't need to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 Readings Wherein I Failed to Comment

Night by Elie Wiesel 🔖🔖🔖🔖 Looking for Alaska by John Green ✖️ Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly ✖️